Thursday 26 January 2012

Sorry it's taken until Thursday to get a post written this week.....

Three amazing things have happened this week so far:

1. Rachel started walking properly. The joy flooding my heart is hard to summarise in words, my beaming smile and enthusiastic encouragement probably best encapsulates it! It is wonderful to see Rachel take steps, the last stage of her now being mobile for life. I pray she takes the even more important steps of seeing Jesus as her Saviour.

2. We listened to this sermon tonight (titled Rebuilding a City - Planting response) and were greatly moved to pray.

It occured to me today that I owe David Cooke huge thanks because a friend thanked me for recommending his blog and she is about to give birth any day. I started reading Cookie's Days when Rachel was a few weeks old and I discovered that having a baby means Sunday church becomes very fragmented and momentary in its nature, so to have a teacher sharing his thoughts and recommending preaches/books etc. on a daily basis more or less and pushing me in faith has been such a massive blessing and continues to be!

3. I spent a wonderful wonderful wonderful time with the lovely Becky Air and her troop of nippers on Wednesday. What a privelege to call Becky a friend. More on friendship tomorrow...... (or it might be Saturday by the time I hit "publish").... Friendship has been a theme of the week and it will more than likely feature as my response to the last paragraph of this post.

Off to the land of nod. Over and out. Peace Out.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I found you!!! Woo hoo and how very exciting!

    ReplyDelete